We’ve had enough of digital monopolies and surveillance capitalism. We want an alternative world that works for everyone, just like the original intention of the web and net.
We seek a world of open platforms and protocols with real choices of applications and services for people. We care about privacy, transparency and autonomy. Our tools and organisations should fundamentally be accountable and resilient.
Redecentralize is here to connect and build bridges, support and sell the decentralisation projects that will displace old business models and zero-sum dynamics.
We will advocate and push for regulation and convene a maturing understanding of alternative social economies.
2. Volunteer to help! We need web developers, community managers, event organisers, growth, marketing and policy advisors. Plans and ideas on github issues - sign up & contribute ideas there!
3. Join the newsletter for major updates / news (e.g. next conference!)
4. Asynchronous conversations and plans on the forum: discussions and working groups on next conference, regulation, projects, protocols and more
5. Add your project, meet up, blog post or interview on the github repo.
6. Chat on #redecentralize on riot.im